Monday, December 17, 2007

Preppy Cookie Exchange

I promised pics from this year’s cookie exchange so here they are!

The spread -

I love these fun placecards from Pottery Barn (last summer), they are super cute!





I used these placecards from the Martha Stewart collection at Michaels so people could write the names of their cookies.
Here’s the bar. I did champagne and chamboard with blackberries as the signature drink, so yummy.
And the other food table, I made this recipe for pigs in a blanket (one of my favorites). They were all gone by the end of the party.
I also got this awesome cookie box kit (also Martha Stewart Crafts) for everyone to take home their treats in.
All in all, a great party.

And just because I had the camera, here are some shots of the Preppy Wedding House during the holidays.


And Santa’s favorite elf.


No comments:

Post a Comment