Thursday, August 7, 2008

Richmond Wedding & Home Inspiration

I just love it when I find bloggers who live in my city, it's like your cheering for the same hometown team. In the last few weeks, I have been searching for more inspiration and found these two little Richmond based gems:

- The Little White Book - awesome site for Richmond wedding planning. There are vendor reviews, location ideas and lots of other inspiring tidbits. Check it out.

- This Young House - some great information on DIY home projects. And the couple who runs the blog had a super cool, low key wedding.

Which leads me to my second point. I've also gotten a few e-mails from Richmond brides-to-be and new married ladies who were interested in having a meet-up. I am proposing limeaid and raspberry white chocolate cookies at Mosaic Cafe on September 17 at 6:00pm. So, shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment if you're interested in coming. We can talk about weddings, how much we love Richvegas, where to get the best pedicure in town, celebrity gossip, whatever you want. I look forward to actually getting to meet some of you!

Onto pressing matters. I have a plane to catch this afternoon and then it's off to Charlottesville for a wedding that is going to be super, super chic and very UVA. Patricia Lyons is photographing the event, so I can't wait to meet her and can't wait for you all to see the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment