Thursday, February 5, 2009

Real Simple Weddings 2009

I was lucky enough to get a copy of the new Real Simple Weddings last week sent from their publisher in NYC. And, I gotta say, where were you Real Simple Weddings when I was planning my wedding?

You brides-to-be need to go out there and get this book (it's way more like a book than a magazine). There are inspiring pictures of real weddings and real wedding details, lots of helpful planning information and its all written in that down-to-earth real simple style that makes me such a fan of their magazine. You'll definitely be inspired and there's still a lot of practical information and advice to help through all stages of planning.

You can pick it up at Barnes & Noble or even Crate & Barrel on your way to register.

And even better girls - there is website.

Check in early next week, I have a VERY cool stationary giveaway coming up. Two words, Bella Figura.

No comments:

Post a Comment