Monday, June 16, 2008

The Preppiest Wedding Part 5

Good Morning everyone. Hope that you all had a fantastic weekend, I felt like it was almost impossible to get out of bed this morning.

This week is going to be a busy one for Mrs. Preppy Wedding. I am heading to New York City tomorrow and will be there until Friday and then I am flying to Chicago for a bachelorette party for one of my favorite (and tres, tres preppy) sorority sisters.

In other awesome news, my bff since sixth grade and the uber talented graphic designer Erin Louise (otherwise know as the art director and associate editor of The Preppy Wedding) will be visiting the headquarters of brides.com today to attend the Wedded Bits lunch. She promised she would post for me tomorrow to fill you in on all she learned about new wedding trends and the launch of the brides.com wedding blog.

Last, but not least, I have the fifth entry in the Preppiest Wedding Contest below. The bride was awesome about sharing all the details of this nautical inspired preppy affair, so enjoy my friends ...


Details -

Brides Dress: J.Crew Susanna Dress

Bridesmaids Dress: J.Crew Embossed Strapless Beach Dress in navy blue

Grooms/Groomsmen Attire: Blue seersucker blazers from Jos. A. Banks, white pants, and pink ties from Brooks Brothers

Wedding Location: Maple Hall - Claiborne, Maryland (Eastern Shore)


I also love the table arrangements - they are just loose hydrangeas in painted galvanized buckets tied with a grosgrain ribbon, so easy and so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment