Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Things I Love: Summer Edition

I have a big work event this afternoon, so please excuse the fluff post. I have three more weddings I want to highlight for The Preppiest Wedding contest and then it will be up to you gals (and guys) to rate your favorite!

But, for today, here are the things I am loving this summer:

Stila Eye Shadow Wash In Kitten
Awesome shade, easy application, wears all day. Love, love this stuff.

Frederick Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo and Condition
Gives you hair lots of ummmphh. And when you hair looks bigger, your face looks thinner.

Kate Spade Sunglasses
Got these babies in black on super sale at TJ Maxx for 20 dollars. They are oh so Jackie O. and will make you look very sophisticated (even with a T-shirt and Jeans).

The Movie Priceless
Saw this last night with a friend and if you love all things french, this movie is for you. Beautiful scenery, awesome clothes and a very cute love story.

Kool Aid Singles in Cherry
When I got back from Chicago, my husband had bought these on his weekly grocery trip. Mixed over ice and some tap water, you'll feel like a kid who is ready for summer.

Nine West Pelli
A friend had these shoes in black patent and they are oh so cute. Perfect with jeans and the wedge means you won't have the stabbing day-after pains of dancing the night away in a 3 inch heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment