Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Calling all Richmond Brides

Happy New Year’s Everyone!

I’m still recovering from my lovely holiday break. Santa was very good to us this year - I’ve got a new leather Longchamp bag to tote around, lots of pretty jewelry, a fabulous pair of Joe’s Jeans and my favorite gift - a new Dyson vacuum cleaner. I already don’t know what I have done without it.

There’s also a lot of fun things happening around The Preppy Wedding:

- The site is going to be featured on January 30 in the Belle section of my favorite Richmond weekly magazine Style Weekly

- Our wedding is going to be featured in the January issue of The Knot Magazine for DC/Richmond

- I am going to review this fantastic book DIY Weddings from my favorite publisher - Chronicle Books - there are so many fun ideas to share with you

- I’ve got some great details on the new Whitney English Spring Line for all you preppy brides

2008 is going to be very exciting for The Preppy Wedding. I’m finally going to try and translate this fun website into an actual creative venture.

So, here is one of my first steps …

I’m looking for two Richmond 2008 brides who are looking for help in planning the perfectly preppy wedding. I’m going to lend my creative services pro bono (FREE) for two lucky ladies. I’m willing to assist in everything from initial planning, vendor selection, crafting a theme, to day of coordination. SO. If you’re interested, e-mail me a two paragraph note with your initial vision. I’m going to pick the two ladies by mid-February, so all you readers please spread the word!

Whew, feels good to get that out there. Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment