Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sales, Sales, Sales

Wow. I went out to run some quick errands at the mall last night and found myself leaving loaded down with bags. There were so many awesome sales, I picked up some great goodies at Gap and Old Navy, including this cute bathing suit for my Mexico trip. I also managed to get a $2.00 scarf (in black) from the gap for an upcoming trip to NYC. MMM - wanna grab dinner while I'm in the city?

Anywho, in celebration of end of the year sales, I found a fantastic online deal. Visit
banana republic and use the following codes for 20 % off one item and free shipping.

code for free shipping -WELCOME
code for 20% off one item - SHOPSPRING

Here are some of my favorite sale items:
- Jewel Shift Dress
- Houndstooth Jacket
- Fitted Shirt in hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment