Thursday, February 7, 2008

CD Wedding Favor Resources

I was looking at ebay for K&B these last few days and found some great options for wedding CD favors (my favorite kind of favors!!).

I really like these tin CD containers and they come with everything you need to make it look beautiful. All you have to do is make a compilation and burn the CD. I also like these paper envelopes and glassine sleeves if you want to customize your CD a little more.

In other news, I am heading to NYC tomorrow for work and to visit my best friend. Not sure what the itinerary holds this time around, but I am sure it will be lots of fun. I just got a new camera, and I have added a flickr stream to the site, so I'll be sure to post some photos from my adventures next week. They're calling for snow in the city this weekend, so I had to get these fantastic (and comfortable) boots for myself (well, to be honest they're an early Valentine's Day present from Mr. Preppy Wedding). Fret not, they were 70% off here (if you're in Richmond, stop by everything is on BIG sale).

So, I hope everybody has a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment