Friday, February 15, 2008

Preppy Wedding Albums

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. Things have been a little crazy with the traveling and with work. I promise to have bunches of good stuff for you next week.

Hope everyone had a fun Valentine's Day. Mr. Preppy Wedding got me some cute monogrammed desk accessories and I got him this cool watch and the super cute family tree by Good Stock Designs (check out Kim's site, it is amazing). We topped it off with a casual dinner here and watching Lost together for dessert.

As March approaches, I am surprised to see that I have almost been married for a year. So, I am setting a goal to put together my wedding album before my actual anniversary. Here are some options I am considering. I am leaning towards the first because I want something simple and timeless. Have you all found any other fantastic ways to make an album?

Together Book (they bind your photographs into a linen album with a stamped cover)
My Publisher
Martha Stewart Photo Book (via Kodak Gallery)

I'm also thinking of doing these cute MS mini-books for my bridesmaids, they are oh so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment