Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Preppy Wedding Takes a Vacation (to attend a wedding!!)

Hi Friends!

Sorry for the lack of posts last week. Things have been a little crazy at work and I have just been playing catch up physically since my trip to NYC. And do you remember me telling you about that destination wedding in Mexico, well the husband and I leave at 6 am tomorrow for sunny Playa del Carmen. It is going to be a fantastic trip to celebrate the wedding of Mr. Preppy Wedding’s best friend from college.


Can you see me here at our hotel with a drink in hand?

I’ve got some posts saved up for you all, so I’m hoping that you’ll be hearing from me even as I sit on the beach with a margarita in hand. Oh and since I know you’re wondering, I got this fantastic dress for the wedding, this staple for the rehearsal dinner and a bunch of cute finds from Target to round out the mix. I’ll also be taking pictures so you’ll get to see all the fun we’ve had when I return.

Before I go, I do have some great wedding finds for you this Tuesday morning.

For you girls who want to do suits for your groom & groomsmen, run over to this sale at Joseph A Banks. They have their fantastic year round suits on sale for $99.00 in a variety of colors. This is what our groomsmen wore and they loved the suits.

Check out Maggie’s real-life super preppy winter wedding. I created a storyboard for her here, but now you can see the results of her big day. Congrats Maggie!

And I am loving this fantastic silhouette necklace. Do you think it would be weird to wear a LuLu silhouette around all day?

So, look out for posts this week & next. And I promise lots of details from our destination wedding adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment