Monday, April 14, 2008

Favorite Fashion Finds

So, I had a fantastic end to my BirthWEEK. We had lots of fun bowling, here's a pic of the girls who came out to play!


Mr. Preppy Wedding and I also attended an engagement party on Saturday. They had a very yummy slider station for guests, something I would highly recommend for any of you planning engagement parties for the summer! A big thanks to my friend Sarah for going shopping with me before the party, I was having one of those days where nothing really fit and she was so very patient as we returned to J. Crew THREE TIMES before I settled on this jacket (in white), these pants (in navy). these earrings (that look like turq, but are forever21) and these super cute shoes (in light gold)!

Since, I know a lot of you other preppy gals out there are looking for great shower outfits, check out these awesome finds at Target (and all for under $50.00)! Enjoy and Happy Monday!




Yellow Cardigan, Blue Dress, Navy & White Dress, Black & White Dress, Yellow Trench

No comments:

Post a Comment