Thursday, April 10, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Sorry for my lack of posts yesterday, I was celebrating my 28th Birthday! The day included being woken up to Mr. Preppy Wedding and the dogs singing happy birthday and presenting me with a little blue box and this new bracelet. I also got to visit my two favorite restaurants in Richmond. Don't worry, in my family, you don't have a birthDAY, but a birthWEEK, so we're ending the week with a bowling party with family & friends. Very 2nd grade, I know.



I was going some research for you dear readers on my favorite knottie bio site and I found a couple new bios you have to check out. I really liked:

Mrs. Pink AJV

ReichB

Pasaseattle

One of the cutest things I saw, was this pic. What a cute idea - you and your husband tying on a personalized apron and cutting the cake and serving your guests. This would be a fantastic and efficient way to see all your guests and thank them for coming! Love it, hope you like it too.

Via Knottie Mrs. Pink AJV

Well, I have to scurry again, I'm finalizing plans for my 10th high school reunion, yes, I am a party planner extraordinaire!

No comments:

Post a Comment