Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I'm having a Preppy Party

Happy Wednesday everybody!
I'm excited to let you know that I am hosting an online party for Preppy Monogrammed Gifts. They have a bunch of super preppy products that are perfect for spring! I've put together a small sampling of my favorite items that would also make great bridesmaids gifts.



Love the toile wristlet and tote by Jelly Belly. Get these and fill them with a giftcard that is personal to each maid. Or try the custom make-up case or purse. You pick the colors & patterns that best fit your preppy maid for a more personal touch. Last but not least, I love the monogram car decal, a true MUST for all your preppy automobiles!

There are such great bridesmaids & wedding gifts at PMG. Make sure you check out their Daily Deal section and if you do decide to buy, mention that you were a guest at Mrs. Preppy Weddings online party!

No comments:

Post a Comment