Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Please excuse the dust ...

So, just wanted to apologize to everyone, I am using a new ad network to help supplement the time I spend on this lovely blog. No worries, I have personally screened all the advertisers and all meet the preppy wedding stamp of approval. So check the sites out and get some great stuff knowing that you're also contributing to LuLu's dog obedience college fund (doesn't it look like she needs schooling? Can you see me yelling, drop the stick LuLu, I bet you can).



In other news, I am busy planning work trips to Dallas, Charlotte, New York, Raleigh and Washington. Perhaps we need to have some preppy wedding meet-ups during my U.S. Summer Roadshow? This week, I am excited to share some details on a great wedding book I just received AND may have a fun contest for my readers in the next week, so tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment