Thursday, May 1, 2008

Things I Love: Spring

Here are some of my favorite spring buys, anyone ready to spend their economic stimulus check?
1. A White Purse
Love this one by MZ Wallace (but it is 400 dollars).
This one is by Target and it is 20 bucks, I may not LOVE it, but I could make due.
2. Some Yellow Sandals
I hit the budget jackpot on this one. They are by Go Jane and they're 12 bucks!
3. A new dog bed for LuLu. Were you all aware that pottery barn has a pets collection? No one told me! And the new Pet products by Mrs. Meyers, sign me up.

Dog Bed by Pottery Barn. LuLu is an Xlarge kinda girl.

4. Anything with PomPom detailing.

J. Crew, nuf said.

5. Martha's make your own charm bracelet. I want to make one of these for my mom & sis with old pics of the fam. Oh yes, and the set is on sale for $2.99. This would make a perfect bridesmaids gift.



6. A new patio set for the backyard. This one is a great possibility, it is inexpensive but super cute. And we'll celebrate with a backyard bbq with this invitation from paperbuzz.

Can you believe this is from Walmart?

So are you all going to watch the cast of Sex In the City on Oprah today? I am totally excited to see the whole cast together. So excited, I am going to sneak out the back door today to get my fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment