Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Preppiest Wedding - Number 8

You guys like the movie Legally Blond right? (And do you watch the MTV LB on Broadway Special, cause you should, like watch in on demand tonight, go Autumn!). Anywho, I love that movie, but I always aspired to be more of a Vivian Kensington than an Elle. And as a Vivian, I would surely get married on the cape with a beautiful lace gown, groomsmen in colorful pants and a seaside reception.

Well, when I ran across wedding number eight, I immediately thought of Vivian. And if I wasn't a southern girl who appreciated her potato cakes, I would want to be the girl from the Cape who liked her clambakes. Following me still? If not take a look at the wedding below and see what I mean? LOVE it.

And I am obsessed with the back of this dress. Seriously, this is an awesome, flattering dress for you brides-to-be out there.



Details:

Bride's Dress: Judd Waddell

Bridesmaids: Kathlin Argiro, blue and white seersucker with white grosgrain ribbon sash; Bridesmaids' Shoes: Jack Rogers Navajo sandal in white

Groomsmen: Blue Blazers (Groomsmen's own), Mint Pants (Ralph Lauren Golf), White Shirts (Groomsmen's own) and Ties By Vineyard Vines (Vineyard Whale in Light Blue), Cordovan penny loafers, no socks (Groomsmen's own)


Location: St. John's Church, Old Saybrook, CT

Reception: The Water's Edge, Westbrook, CT

Flowers: Hydrangea (blue and white) and Cream Roses

Slideshow from Photographer: http://www.stevedepino.com/weddings_flash_movies/2007/28_Jill_Matt/

No comments:

Post a Comment