Wednesday, July 30, 2008

TIME TO VOTE

Guess what? I finally had a second to breathe last night and so I think it is time to vote for your favorite preppy wedding!

Now, I have over 2,000 hits to my site in a day, so you lurker fans out there, I want YOU to vote too. Wanna know why? Because my favorite preppy vendors have agreed to provide prizes for the winner of the contest. Here's a rundown of the most prepptastic prizes for your favorite bride:

To Bee Named, the perfect place to personalize napkins, guest towels and coasters for your next party or wedding! Also, with many gifts to chose from for bridesmaids gifts, hostess gifts or "me" gifts! And we all know the Preppy Napkin blog written by To Bee Named's owner Jennifer.

An Awesome Oval Serving Dish with a Mini Accent from The Merry Martini
The Merry Martini believes that every day is an occasion where you should celebrate in style. Their online store is the first place I go to look for interesting wedding shower gifts, they a great eye and their products are truly unique. And guess what you brides-to-be? You can register on their site. There's also a Merry Martini blog - check it out.

The Palm Gifts the first place I go for anything monogrammed. They have a great selection of things to spoil any preppy gal or guy. This is a great stop for wedding party gifts and the quality of their products is stellar. Their blog is also a great resource for finding cute things on sale and for checking out the preppy trends out there.

TO VOTE, all you have to do is leave the number of the wedding you love the most in the comments section of this post. And, just in case, here is a run down of our contest entries (click on the picture to read the original post):










No comments:

Post a Comment