Monday, September 24, 2007

Inspiration Monday

Hey everybody, sorry for the hiatus last week, I just had no time to post. Atlanta was lots of fun, we got to eat at this restaurant and had a great time (and a gigantic martini). I'm leaving for New York City on Friday, so I decided just NOT to unpack my suitcase. I've also decided that while in the big apple, I will do my best to get a glimpse of the new Sex in the City Movie. I just get so happy when I see pictures of the gals back together on the gossip blogs.

Don't worry, I have a few inspirational wedding photography sites for you today. As always, I will insert a warning that these awesome weddings are sure to bring out a few tears. Keep...tissues...ready.

So check out these slideshows from Lynne Brubaker Photography. I especially like Kate & Alexander's wedding (and yes, I would love to have my first dance to Adam Levin - in person).

I also love this wedding from Patricia Lyons Photography. Preppy to the max.

And last, but not least, take a look at this new stationary line designed by Heather Ressian called Posh. The name says it all - her designs are just lovely, check them out. I also want to thank our fabulous photographers (Worthington Photography) for sending Heather's designs my way. If you're getting married in Richmond, you want to hire Worthington.

So happy inspirational Monday to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment