Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Things I Love

Since things are a little bit crazy, I thought I would post on a few of my new favorite things.

Here goes …

1. Lori McKenna. I am in love with Lori after finding some of her songs on iTunes. Check out the song (and sentiment) of Witness to Your Life. It certainly is a fantastic way to think of the commitment that goes into a marriage.

2. This DIY recycling center project. I have been trying to get the husband to get a little more excited about going green and I think an organized, color coded system is in order. (What can I say, he responds well to colors)
3. One of my preppy readers Kristin introduced me to the seersucker bridesmaids line of Kathlin Argiro. A lot of readers have asked about finding longer seersucker dresses and Kathlin allows you to pick the silhouette and offers a bunch of different seersucker pattern colors.

4. Old Navy Beige Wool Coat. I have the 2005 version of this coat and still wear it. For the price, maybe it is time for an upgrade? I also really like this red barn jacket (also have it in beige). Why am I so obsessed with coats?

So, what are your fall favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment