Monday, September 10, 2007

Inspiration Monday

Hi everybody!

Just thought I would check in with y'all to let you know that I'm still here, just blogging with chubbier cheeks and a complete addiction to Sonic's orange cream slush. My mom (and lil sis) took good care of me this weekend and the husband did a great job preparing my hot chocolate ice cream sundae demands yesterday.

Hope everyone had less eventful weekends hopefully filled with a fair share of football, although I still can't believe it is September.

Without further ado, here are some inspiring photos from Mary Clair Crow who is based in Nashville, TN. Love, Love, Love her work and I think you will too.

Here's an awesome tablescape that uses beautiful black and white linens accented with hot pink and lime green flowers. So chic.


Also ran across this pic that I love. Have I professed my undying devotion to a black & white dance floor? Preppy and elegant at the same time.

And a bunch of my bride-to-be readers have asked about utilizing white flowers in their bouquet. Here's a beautiful example. I love these white peonies against the champagne satin.

Inspired? I hope so. I promise more fun tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment