Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Inspiration Monday - I mean Wednesday

Hey everybody -

Just wanted to check in and say, whew this week is nuts already. I am in the midst of planning trips to Atlanta and NYC this month and on Friday I am having my wisdom teeth removed. Yee Gods, I got my fingers crossed that it doesn't hurt too much. There may be an upside - instant liquid diet.

Anywho, in an attempt to find some more preppy wedidng inspiration for you, I found another fabulous photographer, Stacey Kane. She is based in Maine (so Sarah, since I know you read the blog now, you MUST book her when the time arrives) and she travels!

Just take a look at these slideshows and you'll see how a preppy wedding is done. And I dare you not to tear up.

A Blueberry Inspired Affair
A Campfire Preppy Wedding

Oh and in case you forgot, here's a slideshow of my favorite wedding ever :)

Also, don't forget to check out Friday's post, I have updated with details.

No comments:

Post a Comment