Tuesday, October 2, 2007

NYC

Hi everybody. Just checking in from the big apple looking out of an office window 56 floors up. Talk about a view. I’ve been having lots of fun on this trip, including, but not limited to:

  • Having the best bagel I have ever had
  • Descending into the city to have the pilot come onto the speaker to say that the planes brakes were malfunctioning (and then praying really, really hard)
  • Hitting up Canal Street and finding some pretty authentic looking Longchamp bags
  • Seeing this play on Broadway. The lead won the Tony this year for his performance and more importantly he is smokin. And you get to see his butt.
  • Not witnessing in Sex in the City ladies yet, but I guess I should hightail it over here today. I did see Steve from Whose Wedding Is It Anyway, flamboyantly dressed on Fifth Avenue. Also, Elton from Clueless in SoHo yesterday. And I don’t have confirmation on this one, but if Miss Jessica Simpson is back to brunette, I also spotted her yesterday!
  • Deciding that I wanted to be more New York authentic this time around by only taking the subway. The result? Lots of retracing my tracks and witnessing the strangest domestic dispute involving a pinching match.
  • Celebrating my best friend’s 28th Birthday in style by not falling asleep and staying out until 4am on Saturday.

Whew, I guess I have been busy, which explains how tired I am. This city really does wear you out. I’m flying home on Thursday and can’t wait to see the dogs. And my super cute husband!

Hope you all have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment