Friday, October 26, 2007

Preppy 80s music

Happy Friday everyone.

I know I haven't been writing too much about weddings lately and I'm sorry about that. Not too sorry, because my friend sent me the most hillarious entry from cracked.com today that crowns the 10 best songs of the 80s. Take a look, it may be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Just a little quote about one of my personal favorite songs - Highway to the Danger Zone (Top Gun anyone?) by Kenny Loggins.

"Danger Zone" is comprised of entirely guitar riffs and vague references to machines and speed. He did not settle for a lesser concept. He put you on a highway: the fastest, straightest route possible directly to an entire zone that is nothing but danger. There was no "Parkway to the Naughty Territories," or "Off Ramp to Risky Town," or even "Scenic Route Through Fistfight County."

Seriously peeing in my pants it's so funny! Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment