Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Preppy Christmas Cards

Well, it is close to 90 degrees here in Richmond this afternoon and I find myself wishing for the fall. I want leaves on the ground, the justification to buy a pumpkin and to wear my brand new J. Crew houndstooth coat. I’ve been trying to make plans with friends to visit the local haunted forest and this weekend I’ll be heading back to UVA for the homecoming game!

And you gals know, once fall is here, we also get to do a preppy gal’s favorite thing. We get to pick out our super duper cute 2007 Christmas Cards. I just found out this morning that Wedding Paper Divas (who work in conjunction with Tiny Prints) are offering their very first holiday line. There are lots of choices (cards with and without pictures, holiday party invites) and I’ve selected my favorites below. They even have newlywed cards! So, take a look and get out your turtlenecks girls, fall is coming, I can feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment