Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Headin to Texas

Hi everyone.

I am en route to Dallas tomorrow morning and have been doing lots of real work to get ready for the trip. Wish the real work was more important that my musings on all things preppy wedding, but unfortunately LuLu and Dempsey need dogfood (and Dempsey eats organic food for medical reasons and you all know how expensive that is).

I do have some fun wedding finds for you this evening …

Via Stacey Kane’s new blog, I found the lovely Kate Parker Weddings. Her events are super cool and totally inspiring for the preppy bride. Take a look at her weddings and event design galleries and you’ll see what I mean.

What I really want you to see, though, is her new prducts section. She has taken the headache out of crafting genius out of town bags and the flip flop favors. Cute, cute, cute. I love this Maine inspired basket.

I also want you to take a look at fellow preppy blogger Happy Homemaker’s post here and here on the wedding of her preppy lil sis. Love the cake and adore the seersucker tablecloths. And if that isn’t enough preppy for you - take a look at this wedding via Patricia Lyons Photography. You’ll see a totally inspired candy bar that echoes throughout the reception décor. Made me hungry just watching.

So, I am leaving Richvegas (sometimes called the Mecca by locals) for the sites and sounds of Texas. I think my hair and my chest are gonna fall flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment