Monday, November 12, 2007

Inspiration Monday - Fantastic Preppy Free Fonts

Good Monday Afternoon Everyone!

I made it back to VA safe and sound and really liked my Dallas experience. Nothing better than eating authentic Mexican food after a walk through Neiman Marcus.

Now onto more pressing issues, like the one that has been consuming my hours this weekend … finding the perfectly preppy Christmas card. Unlike last year’s family picture (I do recommend the Martha Collection on Kodak Gallery), I think this year is going to revolve around his and hers letterpress cards. So, I’ve been browsing etsy, the I Love Letterpress Blog and Luxe Paperie for the perfect find.

While browsing, I ran across this beautiful calendar by Linda & Harriett. If anyone wants to buy me the perfect Christmas gift, I love this. Mr. Preppy Wedding are you listening?

But, I know you lovely readers have come for your Monday dose of inspiration. And I have a good find for you via Oh Happy Day. Smashing Magazine put together this great list of 40+ free font downloads. I love Mido, Just Old Fashion and Qlassik. Do take a look. These would be great for that pesky wedding welcome brochure or the fun bridesmaids/groomsmen updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment