Monday, November 19, 2007

Preppy Inspiration Monday

Thank you, Thank you for all your great suggestions for godparent gifts. I am working on a small time-frame (the baptism is this Sunday), so I’ll let you all know what I choose.

This weekend seemed to breeze by, but at least I felt semi-productive. The husband and I went to the outlets this weekend with my parents and the J.Crew outlet had lots of cute stuff. Hopefully Santa will understand my obsession and deliver me some good finds. I also dusted off the running shoes and made it out with LuLu in tow on Saturday. I know, very strange, but our basset hound loves to jog around the neighborhood with me. And, I only have a few more gifts to buy for Christmas. I, too, have an excel file to keep me (and my husband’s budget) in line.

So, enough about me. Let me share with you a few things I have been saving up these last few weeks.

Brides, check out Bella Figura. I’ve featured them in a few of my storyboards in the past and their letterpress work is beautiful. And, you know my love for letterpress people! Anywho, their creative director Andrea e-mailed last week and offered a sneak preview to their 2008 line. I am loving the Modern Calligraphy card. And guess what? My readers are entitled to a fabulous preppy discount! Just reference PREPR1 at checkout before December 31, 2007 and receive 10 percent off. Any bride knows that discounts on beautiful letterpress wedding stationary don’t come very often, so y’all better jump on this one!

I am also so obsessed with the wedding day service offered by the fabulous Patricia van Essche. If you take a look at her portfolio you’ll see some of the illustration work she has done for J. McLaughlin. Well, she’s now doing the most beautiful illustrations of your wedding. She attends your wedding and actually illustrates your day. What an awesome service and her work truly is gorgeous.
OK gals - back to work. And I gotta decide what to make for thanksgiving …

No comments:

Post a Comment