Thursday, November 30, 2006

Using Your Logo

The possibilities for using your wedding logos are endless.



I created my own save-the-date cards using our logo since it is the first thing most guests will see about the wedding. Working with a printer, I chose a stark white card and white envelopes. The printer worked out the rest. The font you'll see is high-tower and a personal favorite of mine.



I also created a little business card sized insert with the save-the-date that provided our wedding website. I've seen lots of save-the-dates that include information on lodging and tourism for out of town guests, but I wanted to keep everything simple. Since our website has all of that information, I just directed guests there.


One of the great things about using a printer is that we saved lots of money! For 130 invites with envelopes (with a return address), we only spent about 100 dollars.

There are lots of other uses for your wedding logo. Use it on...

  • Favors. A label on a miniature bottle of wine or champagne. Personalized wedding CDs (this is our choice). Gift tags to accompany home-made or purchased baked goods.
  • Welcome bags for out of town guests. I chose to create a fun brochure for our out of town guests that led with our wedding logo. You can include information on the schedule for the wedding along with information on what to do while visiting.
  • Your program. We haven't designed ours yet, but you can bet our wedding brand will be there.
  • Parking signs to the reception. We are having our reception in a downtown area, so I am working with a sign printing company to use our logo on all the direction signs.
  • Napkins, cups, matchbooks.

  • Gifts for those in the wedding party. Who wouldn't like a logoed wedding T-shirt or Koozie?

In the coming weeks, I will make sure to post pictures of all our crafty logoed wedding stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment