Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Welcome to The Preppy Wedding

Welcome! With four months until my wedding, I am starting this blog as a stress reliever AND a helpful tool for other brides to be out there who want the perfect preppy wedding.

I am a preppy girl. I like my pearl studs (Tiffanys, from the husband-to-be). I like my lacoste polos. I graduated from an ACC university. Well, the greatest ACC university if you ask me. So, it makes sense that I would have the perfect preppy wedding.

The wedding planning - not so perfect. It sometimes makes me want to tear my hair out. It sometimes makes me wish we would have considered eloping. But mostly, it makes me shudder when seeing just how many non-preppy wedding products there are on the market. 1980 was a great year for weddings. Just not my wedding.

So enjoy and please e-mail me with any comments or suggestions on throwing the perfect preppy wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment