Monday, June 18, 2007

Lots of Things I Love

So I realized I have not done any fun posts lately. It's mostly been all business round here. So I thought I would update you all on a couple of new favorites I've found in the last few months ...

Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Now that summer is upon us, I typically don’t do the whole make-up routine every morning because I just stepping into the 90 degree heat will pretty much ruin all that hard work. So for the summer, it’s Nars Bronzer, Philosophy Lip Gloss and this amazing new mascara. Every time I put it on, it makes my eyes look so much better! I highly recommend going out and grabbing this one.

Our new Wii
Did I forget to mention to you all that the husband and I got a wii? And it is fabulous. Hours of fun and entertainment and a good work out too. For all you girls out there who fear the your man’s inner-gamer, fear not, this system has lots of female friendly games. And it’s a great party starter. Have over a few friends, fire up the BBQ and the wii and battle each other in lots of sports related challenges.

Edy’s Slow Churned Cookies and Cream Ice Cream Bars
The husband and I are huge fans of Edy’s Slow Churned Ice Cream, so when I saw these bars in my mom’s freezer, I immediately put them on the grocery list. And many boxes later, these are a great (light) chocolate fix. The husband finishes every meal with his new favorite dessert.


The A&E Show - Confessions of a Matchmaker
I caught this show last night and was instantly hooked. My friends constantly accuse me of matchmaking, so I guess I was initially interested in how someone does it as a business. But this show, it totally sucked me in. Last night’s episode featured a 41 year old virgin. After a telling date with a woman and some prodding by the matchmaker, it turns out the man prefers men. Again, love it and you should too.




My Ballard Designs Monogrammed Giraffe Tote
Back in April, my sister & brother - in law got me this great tote as a birthday gift. It has become a great summer work bag and I do like being reminded of my new initials!

My new Beth Bowley Damask Dress
Damask in a cute, preppy sundress with straps. Any other questions. Seriously, I can justify spending a little more on a dress with straps that is office worthy, but still super cute. Here’s a link to an online boutique that carries the dress. But if you’re in Richmond, Jet Set Boutique is the place to find all your cute, preppy tops, dresses and jewelry!

So that’s an updated favorite list for me.

This weekend was super relaxing, we really didn’t do much but celebrate our dads which was great. We’re throwing that wine shower weekend after next, so I am in party planning/prep mode and will share all the details soon. For all of you who have storyboard requests in, I promise I will get to them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment