Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Preppy Guestbooks

Checking my e-mail last week, a reader inquired about finding a preppy wedding guestbook for her baby sister's wedding shower. Her sister is all things preppy, so the guest book must be just as cute.

I have a couple suggestions as to creating a fun shower "guestbook." At my girls only wedding shower, my aunts had each guest write me a personal note with well wishes and advice (from those who were already married). It was so fun to get to open and read the advice with the husband when I got home from the celebration.

I adore these letterpress notecards from Carrot & Stick Press. Jack and LuLu are also a great source of preppy stationary. And make sure to get her a fun, sign a book filled with archived Chanel dress drawings. This is sure to be a hit with the bride and something she can display in her home.


Last, but not least, if you want to stick with a traditional guest book, I have some pretty good ideas. Paper Source has some good options online with lots of different color choices. You can also try the guestbook store. They have some cute options (and some not so cute options), but I think this paisley print is very sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment