Friday, June 1, 2007

Preppy Wedding Tissues

In an attempt to find my readers the most appealing wedding related products out there, I routinely search the wedding bible sites (the knot, wedding bee, brides.com). One of the reasons I started this blog was because when visiting the chat areas of these sites I felt they were way too detail oriented and I didn't like the exaspiration that implied not having a bathroom basket was tantamount to FAILING your guests.

For the record, I did have a bathroom basket and at the end of the night, some guests thought it would be cool to steal everything from them! The funniest part is that they woke up the next morning to find their purses filled with brush-ups, a mini bottle of hairspray and a few hundered toothpicks.

So, I can't really believe I'm posting this. But, I think it's cool so deal!

Our friends at Kleenex are now offering a personalized tissue cubes for very special occasions. Sounds cheesy, I know, but take a look. Wouldn't this be super cute monogrammed or with a cute saying for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment