Friday, July 20, 2007

Mrs. Preppy Wedding is Back!

Hi all.

I hope everyone had a great week without me. I missed you all.

There were some things I really loved about Miami. The first being a bathtub in my hotel room that is as big as my WHOLE bathroom at home. And, I happened upon this awesome take-out lunch spot, Chicken Kitchen. If you're in Florida, check it out.

Things I don't like about Miami. Having your plane show up two hours late, causing you to miss your connecting flight home and stranding you in the Miami airpiort until 11am the next day. Oh, so not fun, I gotta tell you.

But, here I am home again and so happy to be here. And I have some news girls. It looks like the Knot is going to a Real Weddings magazine (and online) feature on our wedding! Can you even believe it. SO exciting. I don't want to jinx it, so I'll update you all as to when it should run.

For now, just know, next week I got lots of fun wedding ideas to share, so prepare yourselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment