Monday, July 2, 2007

Wine & Cheese Shower

Just some fun pics from this weekend’s shower …

Since it was a wine & cheese shindig, we did corkscrews (from the Dollar Tree) with personalized labels from Etsy.

I love these napkins, they were a gift from Jennifer at TobeeNamed. If you want personalized products for your next shower, these are the way to go.
To make it more about the couple getting married, we made sure to feature some of their favorite pics down our staircase. The Best Wishes is from Martha Stewart’s new Michaels craft line. If you haven’t checked it out yet you should.


We served lots of fun things, but here are a few with links to their recipes:

- Rose Sangria

- Mini Onion Quiche


- Mini Pimento Cheese Sandwiches




Oh and just cause you’ve missed her, here’s LuLu enjoying the festivities with her dad. And what you can’t see is that I made him wear the Jcrew shorts with the fabulous fish embroidered on them. Tres preppy!!

Oh and here are some fun pics of some things we've recently done to the house. I know a few bloggers were sharing their "signs" and here's my favorite.




And I wanted to display pictures of our wedding in one central location, so why not on top of the place where I spent (ahem - waste) all of my time.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend. I know I am looking forward to Wednesday already!

No comments:

Post a Comment