Thursday, July 26, 2007

Things I love: Fall Favorites

Hmmm…

Things are still a bit crazy at my day job, so I thought I would update you on some new things I love!

Old Navy Satin A-line Trench in Khaki. I’m so ready for fall and I tried this on in the store, it will definitely be my new fall staple.

This Shoshanna Button Neck Dress. I... love... this... dress. Maybe if I pray to the blog gods out there, some very rich reader will offer to sponsor me by purchasing this dress. I'm a size 6, in case you're out there ...
Aveda Sap Moss Shampoo and Conditioner. I’ve been using this for a while and it’s the best for colored hair because it doesn’t dry out. I know, you all thought I was a natural blond. So sorry to let everyone down.

Kate Spade Shopper Tote in black. How crazy that this style is considered vintage Kate Spade. Either way, I love it and think it needs to be my new work bag (to replace the very worn Longchamp bag that has served me so well).

What are your favorites for fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment