Monday, July 16, 2007

Preppy Wedding Favs

Bonjour mes amies!

Hope everyone is doing well and had a fabulous weekend. Ours was lovely, we attended a fabulous wedding with lots of friends and had a great time in Charlotte, NC. It was good to get farther south to the land of sweet tea and hear lots of y’alls and aint’s being exchanged. I even dragged the husband into this awesome boutique and I went stationary comatose for a few hours.

Next weekend, we have another wedding to attend and tomorrow I leave for extended work trips to Miami and Raleigh. So, I guess you could say things are just a little busy. I am trying to finish up a bunch of requests from readers, so please just bear with me these next few weeks.

But, just because I love you, here are a few of my recent wedding favorites.

  • The multiple monogram cake
  • An ice cream sundae bar instead of a traditional cake, as seen on Platinum weddings last night
  • Greeting guests of an outdoor ceremony with a lemonade bar (think lemonade, limeade, with fresh fruit as garnishes and alcohol for those who wish to partake)
  • A personalized wedding mix for brides to play as they get ready for their wedding (Sexy Back was certainly included in my mix)
  • The new Martha Stewart Collection for Macys (for all you girls who still need to register)

What are your current wedding favorites?

Oh and I know congrats are in order for a few of our summer blogger brides. Mrs. Seven Spot and Mrs. Marriage Magnolias & Manhattan - Cheers to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment