Friday, July 27, 2007

Preppy Woo-Girls

Hey y'all, nothing wedding specific for this Friday (although I am working on a great navy and yellow themed storyboard).

SO, I thought I would share one of my all-time favorite articles with you all. From my college reunion, to the many bachelorette parties I've attended this summer, to hanging out at all these recent weddings I can still see that I belong in the generation of Woo-Girls.

Except now, we Woo when it's time for the couple's first dance as man and wife and we Woo when the bachelorette manages to commandeer a bar table top for her own special interpretation of Regulators (and you get extra woos if you make your hands into guns and you shoot/dance at the same time, just in case you didn't know). And we Woo when we manage to close down a bar at 4am in NYC (no matter if we fall asleep in the cab ride home).

Any other loud and proud Woo-Girls out there this lovely Friday afternoon?

No comments:

Post a Comment