Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Excuses, Excuses Yet Again....

So very sorry for my absence. It is fiscal year end at my real job and I am up to my eyeballs in paperwork. Y'all know how much I love this blog, it's just that the blog is not paying the mortgage, my tab at J Crew or for LuLu to get her much needed monthly pedicures.

I apologize in advance for all the e-mails I have not answered. I promise you'll see a lot more of me after April 15. This week is shaping up to be a busy one, Monday was my very first wedding anniversary and my sweet husband took me shopping at the outlets to celebrate. I got lots of fun, cute things and he lasted more than two hours shopping. This marriage is really taking him outside of his comfort zone, you see.

Tonight I am meeting up with a bunch of sorority sisters and tomorrow I am hosting a girlie game night at our house. I also have bunches of pics from Mexico and Easter that I need to upload to flickr.

So posting will be sparse for a few weeks, please do forgive me. For now, I have a few new wedding blog obsessions that may take up the slack. So, head over to:

Ritzy Bee (a DC/Northern Virginia Event Planning Company's blog)
It's Lovely
The McWoods (Love, love their most recent post on Do you know us icebreaker cards)

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment