Thursday, March 20, 2008

So, I have a new super crush on the very talented Michael Buble who I had the chance to hear in concert last night in Charlottesville. Let me just say, he is very funny and very cute, two characteristics that I find irresistible in a boy. A big thanks to my friend Paige who won tickets, but had to stay home to take care of her sick little man.

For all you brides-to-be, he sang this great song which would be fantastic for a first dance. He also plays multi-million dollar weddings, so if you money to spare, you should hire him.

In other news, you have to check out Connecticut Charm's blog. She has organized a preppy blogger spring swap that sounds like loads of fun. I can't wait to start thinking about what I will send my secret preppy pal.

Last, but not least, you have to check out weddingpaperdivas.com for their new letterpress partnership with William Arthur Stationary. You can now order your favorite wedding paper divas designs in letterpress and you know how much I adore all their designs. They really have created something for every wedding. I used them for the stationary needs of my own wedding and was so impressed with the quality of their work and the responsiveness of their customer service!

Well, I am off for now. This gal is getting her hair cut tonight and prepping for lots of Easter fun as my best friend Erin is on her way home from NYC!

No comments:

Post a Comment