Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Things I Love: Spring 2008 Edition

Here are some of my favorites for spring in no particular order!

Philosophy MicroDelivery Peel.
I use only Philosophy skin care products and this is one of my new favorites. It will leave your face feeling like you just had a facial and as soft as a baby's bum.

The Ninewest Juliarae Sandal in Yellow.
I am loving this whole jewel tone movement in fashion right now. These would look so cute with a little black dress.

Tibi Belted Dress.
Saw this in Saks this weekend and fell in love. Don't know where I would wear it, but I think I may just walk around the house in it admiring the pretty buttons and belt.

Yummy Outdoor Wear.
I want this patio set. But I may need this house (my dream house in Richmond).

No comments:

Post a Comment