Thursday, March 6, 2008

I'm back and sunburned

Hi everyone! Mrs. Preppy Wedding is back and in business albeit a little sunburned. The wedding was a hit and tons of fun. And I consumed way, way too many mango daiquiris and had way, way too much fresh guacamole.

Since this was the first destination wedding that required a passport, I didn’t really know what to expect, but I gotta say, I left with a new appreciation for escaping to the beach with your closest family and friends, saying those vows and then celebrating for three days straight. So for all you gals considering a destination wedding – DO IT! Especially if it involves an endless amount of chicken tacos and celebratory tequila shots in your honor.

I’ll try to load some pictures later this week, although I have to admit, because of the aforementioned tequila shots, I was a little afraid to bring out my new camera.

For you gals thinking of the perfectly preppy destination affair, I found a few great resources for information:

Wedding Channel’s Destination Wedding Tips

The Wedding Photojournalist Association (they include a destination wedding section)

I am loving Paul Johnson Photo and Meg Baisden in case you want my opinion. And both are open to travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment