Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A Question for Preppy Wedding Readers

Hi everyone. I am enjoying the lovely Dallas weather today from my nice office on the 32nd Floor. My mom and I had a great time visiting the West Village last night. We road a little free trolley from our hotel and had great Tex Mex at MiCocina followed by shopping in some of the cutest boutiques I have seen in a while (Epic Apparel was my favorite).

But, I wanted to pop in and say hello because I got an e-mail request today from a journalist in NYC writing an article about wedding gifts for a very popular wedding magazine. She wants to know from you all - what is the most personal/thoughtful/original gift you received for your wedding? Additionally, how about really unique gifts that you have received for being a wedding attendant?


Feel free to e-mail me with your responses or leave them in the comments section. If you do leave a comment make sure to include your e-mail so that I can be in touch.

I know my preppy readers won't let me down on this request!

No comments:

Post a Comment