Friday, March 14, 2008

Preppy Birthday Wishlist

I'm finally back in Richmond. And I may even unpack my suitcase this weekend. And go to the grocery store, since all we have is diet chocolate cherry doctor pepper (the whole chocolate thing sounds better than it tastes) and a few bottles of wine.

Thank you all for your amazing e-mails and comments on your favorite wedding gift, I'm hoping that Modern Bride decides they like some of our ideas.

So, instead of a wedding post this afternoon, I am inspired by the awesome weather and my recent frugalness in the clothes buying department to set out some of my spring favorites.
Last night, I just had to escape the house and I ran over to Forever 21 to look for some cute, inexpensive spring items. I left with these super cute jackets and I already LOVE them.


I also got this dress in rust and it is super flattering. I am considering this dress (they only had one in the store and it wasn't my size), it would look super cute with a black cardigan and patent heals!

J Crew is killing me with their final sale 20 percent off again! I am really thinking about buying this top that I have been eyeing since January. And if you need a free ship code, FS0310 works for any amount.



Last, but not least, Mrs. Preppy Wedding has a birthday coming up on April 9th (and our one year anniversary is March 24). I thought I would create a masterful birthday wish list, just you know to dream!

J Crew Katie Sweater (in Geranium)

BR A-Line Skirt (in Millstone)

BR Polka Dot Skirt

Tiffany's Black Onyx Toggle Bracelet

Two Ballard Designs Outdoor Pillows in Black Damask

These fun finds from Old Navy

Happy Friday everyone. We get to watch our precious 1 1/2 year old nephew on Saturday and Sunday, so I am very excited to see how Mr. Preppy Wedding and I fare in with a toddler.

No comments:

Post a Comment