Monday, March 5, 2007

Excuses, Excuses

Y’all are going to have to excuse me today. Between the wedding and being out of town all weekend for work, I am spent. I attended a conference at the Willard Hotel, which is beautiful for any of you planning trips to Washington, D.C. Though I didn’t get much sleep, I came back totally inspired with some new ideas on how to better do my day job.

Reading the blog on Thursday, I was thoroughly impressed by the husband-to-be’s comments. He did earn quite a few brownie points and now I think you girl’s know why I am such a lucky, inspired bride-to-be. I only wish that everyone could meet someone as genuinely nice, perfectly funny and out-right charming as my groom.

Ok. Enough mushy stuff. Because I am swamped with work and wedding stress, I am going to do something a little different. My boss just sent us three of our china serving pieces and let me tell you, they are beautiful. I want to do a survey of all you other bloggers out there. In the comments section Include your china pattern and your everyday ware choice. I’ll compose all the answers into a big, what’s everyone serving on post tomorrow.
Hope everyone has a fabulously happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment