Monday, March 19, 2007

Preppy Invitation Finds

I haven’t posted a good ebay find in a while and boy do I have a good one today! Thanks to wedding bee, I found the ebay vendor SweetXOXO Invitations.

Their stuff is very reasonable and every invitation comes with favor tags that match. They also have some really cute personalized invite cards and even some super cute place cards.

Here are some of my favorites.


As all my faithful readers know, this is officially my wedding week. I will still be working today and tomorrow and then have the rest of the week to tie up any details. My mom has the entire week off and has been such a savior these last few days. She has prepared the bathroom baskets, the out-of-town bags and has been coordinating payment drop offs with all our vendors.

I actually feel pretty calm this week. There is still a lot to be done, but I think everything is definitely falling into place! I also have my fingers crossed as the forecasts are calling for weather in the mid-70s on Friday and Saturday.
Oh and the preppy husband-to-be made it home safe and sound yesterday. No black eyes, no broken bones and it sounds like they had lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment