Thursday, March 15, 2007

Preppy Bachelor Parties

Well, I am not going to pretend to know how to throw a preppy bachelor party, but I do know the husband-to-be is off to celebrate his this evening. He and a bunch of his college and work friends are off to the Outer Banks for a long weekend. I’m very glad for him, he certainly deserves a break from me in these last few days. I’m ensuring him that my craziness is only temporary and will subside as soon as we board the plane to Aruba. I think he would like for me to sign something regarding this, but we’ll see!!

While he is gone, I have bunches of fun things to accomplish like getting my eyebrows waxed, doing my hair run through, finalizing calligraphy for a banner that will run between two topiaries at the reception. I am also packing in a Thursday Night Party with the girls and the preppy lil sis and I have a date planned for Mexican tomorrow.

I thought since I haven’t been able to take pictures of the finalized Preppy Wedding CD, I would at lease let you all know what songs we chose for the CD. And as always, I promise a more detailed post on where to buy the labels and packaging later.

Only Heart - John Mayer
Did you Ever Look So Nice - The Samples
Carry Your Heart - Blue Dogs
Bring It On Home to Me - Little Big Town
Feels Like Home to Me - Bonnie Rait
She’s Everything to Me - Brad Paisley
Once in a Lifetime Love - Keith Urban
With this Ring - The Platters
Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
Sweet Virginia Breeze - Steve Bassett
The Sweetest Thing - U2
Someone Like You - Van Morrison
When it Don’t Come Easy - Patti Griffin
Till Kingdom Come - Coldplay

You can see, it is a real mix. I adore country music, so there are a few of my favorites represented.

And I know some of y’all have questions as to how I will blog after the wedding? I mean, can I really be the preppy wedding? Well, I have some good ideas about how I will proceed (if you will) but I want everyone to be surprised. So the answer is, you’ll have to wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment