Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Preppy Wedding Gets Married!!

Thanks for all of your well wishes and advice these last few days. Because I am going to be taking the next few days to tie up things before the wedding, I won't be available to blog until after I am a Mrs. Preppy Wedding!

Rest assured, I promise to take lots of pictures of the last minute details I have been wrapping up, so look for a great big post after the honeymoon. These last few days, my attention has shifted to the great vacation I am about to take. We already have reservations at two recommended Aruba restaurants and I think we know of a tour of the island to take!

If you're dying for updates on the wedding, feel free to check out our photographers' blog. They will probably post pictures of the wedding sometime next week!

Hope everyone has a fabulous week. I can't believe this is my last post as Miss Preppy Wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment