Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Preppy Wedding Album

As I anxiously await our digital negatives, I have been exploring options on what to do with our wedding pictures.

One great service I heard about is blurb.com. This site allows you to custom-make your own hardback books. Of course this got me brainstorming of other ways to use the service:

  • Why not use pictures from each other’s childhood through courtship and tell the story of your modern day romance. Include plenty of white space and use the completed project as your guestbook.
  • Make a fabulous shower gift by creating your own recipe book. Include your favorites with pictures! (Just make sure you include good recipes, not the Cooking Light baked potato soup fiasco of 2003)
  • Create keepsake albums for your parents before the wedding. Include some dialogue about your favorite childhood memories and the book is sure to make your mom use her hankie.
  • Make small brag books for all your attendants. They will appreciate the after-wedding thank you.
  • Oh and Blurb.com also allows you to make a book of your blog. Hmmm. Not such a bad idea!

I’ll be sure to update everyone on how my blurb books turn out. Now if I can just figure out what pics I want to use!!

No comments:

Post a Comment