Monday, May 7, 2007

Target Designs for Preppy Brides

I made the most incredible discovery this weekend. Target has made wedding planning so easy with their new bridal line designed exclusively by our favorite - Issac Mizrahi.

Now there are lots of fun things to see, so just take a look at my favorites:

For brides -
This one is my favorite. I can so see myself wearing this dress. How precious and totally preppy. All for $129.00.






I also love the sash and detailing on this one. What a cute way to incorporate pink into the mix. Take a look at the back for more on the amazing detailing. This one is only $89.99.




And this silhouette really is so flattering. I also think of this style as very romantic and southern. All for $159.99. And in case you're wondering all these styles come in white or ivory, I am just showing ivory because I am partial to it!




Now, Target did NOT dissapoint with the bridal accesories.


Take a look at this retro style headband. Seven Spot Sarah, this would look super cute with the J Crew Emma dress (which I think is your going away outfit).
And wait, there are also short and long veils available. Nothing spectacular, but I am also partial to a plain veil.


And you know Issac wouldn't let us down with his shoes.

And fret not, there are also some super cute bridesmaids dresses in lots of styles and coordinating colors. I am digging some pink and navy right now, so I chose those colors.



And I think I might need this one for an upcoming wedding. It comes in a few colors, I like the brown and pink.

Hope everyone had a great weekend. I got a lot done, including re-organizing our office. I'll try to post some pics in the near future, the house is starting to look really cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment