Tuesday, January 23, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me

  1. I really hate talking on the telephone. There are days on end when I don’t turn my cell phone on. The husband-to-be HATES this about me because he is permanently attached to his blackberry. He has even threatened to change me as his “emergency contact.”
  2. I have a new obsession with vacuuming. My parents gave me a cute pink dirt devil broom for Christmas and I use it EVERY DAY. I now become obsessed when I see the dog hair tumbleweeds lurking in the corner.
  3. My hair falls out if I stress too much. I have a condition that is brought on by stress where my blood cells attack my hair follicles resulting in lovely bald spots. Haven’t had one since college (knock on wood).
  4. I’m a nail biter. I have NEVER had long, pretty nails.
  5. When I read a book or a magazine article, I always skip ahead to the last paragraph of the story and read it. No … willpower … to … resist.
  6. If I am watching a scary movie or a suspenseful TV show, it must be in the dark. Otherwise, I just can’t fully appreciate what I’m watching.
Tags for:

Susan
Huey
Paige
Melissa
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment